PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE US
When you choose to register with Us by filling the registration, we collect the following information:
- Personal Information – Name, Age, City and Country of Residence
- Contact Information- Phone Number, Email Address.
WHY IS THE INFORMATION COLLECTED?
We will use the aforementioned Personal Information provided by You for the following purposes: –
- Facilitate in providing the Services including updates and reminders for upcoming events.
- Provide relevant services based on your age and location.
- Send You details on future events, study avenues and programs etc.
- To comply with legal and statutory requirements including the necessity to establish or preserve a legal claim or defence, necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as wilful attacks on Our information technology systems.
In the event You choose to make a donation to Us we may also collect information such as passport number, Citizenship and/or Tax identification numbers as we are required to do so to comply with Indian Tax and Trust regulations.
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We may also use the following third parties for the aforementioned purposes. These third parties provide a high level of data protection. For more information, kindly visit their respective sites. You can unsubscribe from any of the following by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- SendGrid – A third party, independent contractor used to send you reminder and promotional emails related to the purpose. Please see SendGrid legal policies.
We assume no liability whatsoever for any disclosure of Personal Information due to unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or any other acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control.
We make reasonable effort to preserve the privacy and confidentiality of Your Personal Information shared with Us. However, You understand and acknowledge that no internet site can fully eliminate security risks associated with protecting such information. Further, while We have in place security measures to protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized disclosure We cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted on the internet and You agree to do so at Your own risk.
The personal information shared by You will be stored in servers located in Frankfurt, Germany and India and it will be kept to same data protection standards.
STORAGE AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to request that We remove Your Personal Information from our databases and the right to access, update and correct inaccuracies in Your Personal Information in our custody or control, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. If You wish to access, update or delete Your personal information stored with Us You can do so by mailing Us at email@example.com
We reserve the right to recover the costs and lawyers’ fees from persons using the Site fraudulently. We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site.